How to Accurately Determine Qibla Direction Online for International Users?

Hi everyone,

I've been using various online tools to find the Qibla direction, and I'm curious about the accuracy of these tools for users in different parts of the world. Specifically, I've been using "direction qibla en ligne" (qibla direction online) services, and I've noticed some discrepancies in the results depending on the site and my location.

Could anyone with experience in this area provide insights into the following:

1. Accuracy: How accurate are these online Qibla direction tools for users in remote or less populated regions? Are there known limitations or potential errors that users should be aware of?
  2. Data Sources: What kind of data and algorithms do these services use to determine the Qibla direction? Are there specific online tools that are more reliable due to better data sources or algorithms?
  3. User Experience: Has anyone experienced significant differences in the Qibla direction when using multiple online tools from the same location? If so, how did you verify which direction was correct?
  4. Technical Details: Are there any technical details or settings within these "direction qibla en ligne" services that can improve their accuracy or reliability?

I appreciate any detailed explanations or personal experiences you can share regarding these questions. Thanks in advance for your help!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now